Tuesday, November 20, 2012

In the Pipeline...

By all reports, Cold Fear is selling well and I've had some very positive feedback on it so far.  I just thought I'd update you on some of the things I have in the works in the coming weeks... 

I'm planning an upcoming photo caption contest (likely in the new year), with the winner receiving a personalized, signed copy of Cold Fear, so stay tuned to this blog (or Twitter, or my Facebook author page) for more on that very soon.  I'm also in discussions to have a friend and fellow author do a guest blogging stint right here on Random Splatterings, which is pretty cool (stay tuned).  I also have it on good authority that Cold Fear will be officially reviewed on my favourite horror site/forum Horror World, so I'm looking forward to that as well.

Promoting a book is proving to be quite the undertaking, but I'm thoroughly enjoying the experience.  I've got some local readings coming up and I'm hoping to get Cold Fear into some of the local bookstores in the next week or so.

More updates as soon as I have them...

Cheers,

Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment